Recipe by Natvia
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 15- 20 Minutes
- 1 each Puff Pastry Sheet Partiality Thawed
- 1 cup/250g Ricotta:
- 8-10 each Figs cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2 tbsp/28g Natvia Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place the puff pastry sheet onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan or rectangle pan.
- Dock the sheet by punching holes using a fork over the whole sheet.
- Spread the ricotta cheese over the the centre of the sheet, leaving a 1/4 inch edge.
- Layer sliced figs on top of ricotta cheese making sure to leave the edge.
- Sprinkle with Natvia.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges and bottom of tart are golden brown.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection