Recipe by Maria England
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 Minutes
- Cook: 30-40 Minutes
- 1 cup/250ml Vegan butter or butter of choice
- 225g/8 oz sugar-free dark chocolate Chocolate
- 1/2 cup/90g Natvia
- 1/2 cup/125ml Coconut Half cream and Half milk or half and half of choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 each Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 8 inch cake pan with parchment and spray with oil of choice.
- Melt butter and stir in chocolate and set aside.
- Whisk together the sugar, half and half, salt, eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until it is set much like a cheesecake.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan and dust with Natvia Icing Mix and serve with fresh berries.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection