You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1/4 cup butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 teaspoons Natvia
1/4 cup/60g/2 oz butter, chopped
1/3 cup/60g/2 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips
2 eggs, separated
3 tsp Natvia
- Melt butter and once melted combine with chocolate until fully melted.
- Whisk in egg yolks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy then slowly add in Natvia and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the chocolate mixture, gently folding in just until combined.
- Add the remaining egg whites to the chocolate mixture and and fold just until combined.
- Divide into four dishes and place into freezer.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection