Fudge on fudge on fudge. Those with a sweet tooth should already be salivating! These sugar free brownies are thick in texture and as smooth as James Bond.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Unsweetened apple puree
Milk Choc chips
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 175°C. Line a 20x20cm baking tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Place apple purée into a bowl and sift cocoa, flour and baking soda over it.
- Add Natvia and salt, and mix until just combined. Make sure you don’t over-mix.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into tin, smoothing out the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or so (depending on your oven), or until the centre feels set, but is still a little ‘fudgey’ when you insert a skewer.
- Cool in tin for 5–10 minutes (if you have amazing willpower) before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Slice into 16 squares.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection