Show just how much you love your special someone with this sugar-free GIANT Hear Choc-chip Cookie!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 - 30 minutes
- 125g unsalted Butter, softened
- ½ cup Natvia
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 60g sugar-free choc chips, or chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160C. Beat butter, vanilla and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Sift over the flour. Add chocolate chips. Stir with a spatula until combined. Lightly knead in the bowl until it comes together.
- Sprinkle flour on the bench top and roll out the dough to about 3 cm in height and cut into large heart. Cut smaller hearts or circles with remaining dough
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5-8 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Put Nuttvia into a piping bag or zip lock bag, snipping the end, and write a note for your valentine <3
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection