There’s always room for a doughnut and you won’t have to compromise on flavour with our Ginger cinnamon Doughnuts with ZERO added sugar. Get baking!
TIP – to speed up the process use unsweetened apple sauce instead of making your own apple puree
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 18 minutes
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Heaped Minced Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- 43 g Vegan Margarine, Melted & Cooled
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk
- 80 g Vegan Margarine, Melted
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarb and cinnamon in a bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together the margarine, ginger, Natvia, egg replacer 2 tbs water and the milk.
- Combine the wet mixture gradually into the dry mixture.
- Scoop into a piping bag or a large zip lock bag.
- Fill the greased donut tray moulds ¾ of the way full with batter.
- Bake at 190C for 15-18 minutes, until the donuts springs back when pressed.
- Remove the donuts from the tray and stand on a wire rack to cool.
- Dip the cooled donuts in the melted margarine and then in the combined Natvia and cinnamon.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection