There’s always room for a doughnut and you won’t have to compromise on flavour with our Ginger cinnamon Doughnuts with ZERO added sugar. Get baking!
TIP – to speed up the process use unsweetened apple sauce instead of making your own apple puree
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 18 minutes
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Heaped Minced Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- 43 g Vegan Margarine, Melted & Cooled
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk
- 80 g Vegan Margarine, Melted
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarb and cinnamon in a bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together the margarine, ginger, Natvia, egg replacer 2 tbs water and the milk.
- Combine the wet mixture gradually into the dry mixture.
- Scoop into a piping bag or a large zip lock bag.
- Fill the greased donut tray moulds ¾ of the way full with batter.
- Bake at 190C for 15-18 minutes, until the donuts springs back when pressed.
- Remove the donuts from the tray and stand on a wire rack to cool.
- Dip the cooled donuts in the melted margarine and then in the combined Natvia and cinnamon.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection