These Gingerbread Bliss Balls are perfect for on the go! Not just that, they’re a great, quick and easy sugar-free treat for everyone to enjoy during the festive season.
Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 65g plain sugar free cookies
- ½ cup almond meal, plus extra
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1-2 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the cookies in a zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin smash until they resemble course bread-crumbs.
- Combine in a bowl with the remaining ingredients and mash with a fork until combined
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in extra almond meal and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes until set.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection