You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1.5 cups gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1/2 cup butter, chilled and cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/4 cup sugar free jam
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 0.66 cup Natvia
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
1 1/2 cup/ 187g/6.6 oz gluten free flour
1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz almond meal
1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Natvia
1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter, chilled and cubed
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp/40ml/1.3 oz Water
1/4 cup/60g/2 oz sugar free jam
1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter, at room temperature
2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia
1/2 lemon, zested
1 1/2 cups/135g/4.8 oz almond meal
1/3 cup/50g/1.7 oz gluten free flour
1/4 cup/30g/1 oz sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a loose-bottomed tart pan.
- Paddle butter, gluten free flour, almond meal, and Natvia until breadcrumbs form.
- Add eggs and water until completely mixed.
- Allow to chill for 15-20 minutes if dough is too soft.
- Roll out onto floured surface until 5mm thick. Place into pan.
- Line the tart with parchment paper and place beans or pie weights in the bottom. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before filling.
- Spread jam evenly on the bottom of tart shell.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Add almond meal and gluten flour and mix until combined.
- Spread evenly over the jam filling.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection