You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup gluten free cornflour
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.66 cup Natvia
- 0.66 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 eggs, separated
2 cups/180g/6.3 almond meal
1/3 cup/30g/1 oz rice flour
1/3 cup/30g/1 oz gluten free cornflour
2 tsp gluten free baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia
2/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz walnuts, chopped
2 carrots, peeled and grated
4 eggs, separated
- Preheat oven to 160°C and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine the almond meal, rice flour, cornflour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, Natvia, walnuts, carrots and egg yolks until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into first mixture, just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and place into oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection