- 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz butter
- 1 2/3 cup/300g/10.5 oz Natvia
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups/225g/8 oz gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup/80g/2.8 oz cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz chocolate chips, sugar free if desired
|Servings: 24 medium sized brownies|
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a rectangle baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Whisk together the Natvia, Eggs, and Vanilla extract until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and combine, then add gluten free flour flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes until it is set a toothpick comes out almost clean (there will be a few crumbs stuck to it).
- Allow to cool and cut to desired size.
Macros for 1 brownie: Calories: 143 Fat: 10.9g Carbs: 10.8g Protein: 2.5g
Related Articles... See all posts
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection