Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar free cherry jam
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (make sure certified gluten free)
2 tbsp/40ml/1.4 oz milk
1 tbsp/20ml coconut oil
2 tbsp/40g/1.4 oz sugar free cherry jam
2 tbsp/24g/0.7 oz gluten free flour
1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Natvia
2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder (make sure certified gluten free)
- Whisk together egg, milk, coconut oil, and sugar free cherry jam.
- Add gluten free flour, Natvia, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Pour into a greased/sprayed mug and microwave for a minute and a half.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection