This recipe is a healthier dessert Choc Chip Cookies alternative made completely without sugar.
Quick & Easy Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Makes 12 medium size cookies
- 115 g Butter
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Hazelnut Flour
- 90 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts
1/2 Cup Natvia
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Hazelnut Flour
90g Dark Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Hazelnuts
- Preheat Oven to 170°C.
- Start with 115g butter in a mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup Natvia to the bowl and beat/whisk mixture (with an electric whisker - preferably)
- Add 1 egg and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract to the mixture and continue to whisk.
- Add 1 cup of Almond Flour and 1 cup of Hazelnut Flour.
- Hand stir the mixture together.
- Add the 90g of broken apart pieces of dark chocolate.
- Add the 1/2 cup of hazelnuts and stir the mixture together until combined.
- Once combined, roll the mixture into balls and fit approx. 6 balls to a baking tray.
- Once all the cookie mi has been rolled into balls and placed on oven trays, place the cookies in the oven for 18 - 20 minutes at 170°C.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection