Luxurious mouthfuls of deliciousness. These little balls are perfect to take to that dinner party your friend told you to not bring anything to!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cool: 2-4 hours
- 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Natvia
- 250g/8.4 oz Good quality dark chocolate or sugar free chocolate if desired
- 12 each Hazelnuts toasted
- as needed Cocoa Powder for rolling
- Over medium heat bring heavy cream and Natvia to a boil.
- Pour over dark chocolate and whisk until fully combined.
- Place into a shallow pan or a bowl and refrigerate until set up (about 2-4 hours).
- Scoop out 12 truffles and place a hazelnut into each and roll.
- Roll in cocoa powder and enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection