This is a healthy dessert recipe alternative made completely without sugar. A Healthy Bounty Bars recipe made without sugar. Yes it is sugar free.
A healthiest version of Bounty Bars you can get, by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 Cup Coconut Milk
1/4 Cup Natvia
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Cups Coconut
Pinch of Salt
150g Refined Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate
- Add 1 cup coconut milk to a saucepan.
- Add 1/4 Cup Natvia to the coconut milk.
- Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Stir the mixture over a medium heat.
- Add 2 Cups Shredded Coconut whilst continuing to stir.
- Add a pinch of salt whilst stirring.
- Once the mixture has been evenly heating for several minutes, begin to line a square tray and place the coconut mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 mins or more.
- Once the coconut is chilling in the fridge, melt 150g dark chocolate and 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Once the coconut mixture has set in the fridge, remove and slice into bars.
- Dip each bar in the freshly melted chocolate and repeat for all the cutout bars.
- Place the finished Bounty Bars in the fridge and wait at least 30 mins to consume and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection