Recipe by SpamellaB.
This Peanut Butter Blondies aren’t just super delicious but they’re also packed with protein making them a perfect snack!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Baking: 20 minutes
- 1 Can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 50 mls Melted coconut oil
- 100 g Natvia
- 2 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 40 g No-added-sugar dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Place the chickpeas, coconut oil, Natvia, eggs, cinnamon and baking powder in a blender and whizz up until smooth. Pour into the tin and smooth out.
- Mix together the peanut butter, Natvia and melted coconut oil and add spoonfuls over the top of the batter. Use a knife to swirl then add the chocolate buttons on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until firmed up and golden. Cut into 9-12 squares and enjoy.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection