Take Easter to a whole new level with our SUGAR-FREE Hot Cross Pudding. With beautiful rich Easter flavours you’ll have everyone hopping for more!
Once you’ve created our Natvia Hot Cross Buns, turn them into a festive pudding with these tasty Easter recipe!
Find all of our Easter recipes here
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats
. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 8-10
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 50 minutes
- Butter, for greasing
- 4 - 6 Natvia hot cross buns, sliced in halves
- 4 Eggs
- 1 - 2 heaped tablespoons Natvia
- 350 mls Thickened cream
- 400 mls Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Best eaten right away!
- This is a good way to reuse stale hot cross buns
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Grease a 2 litre baking dish with the butter. Arrange the sliced buns overlapping in the dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, Natvia, cream, milk, vanilla and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the buns. Cover securely with aluminium foil or a lid and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the aluminium foil and bake for a further 25 minutes, until the custard has set.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection