These little Jam Tarts are the perfect lunch-box treat. Filled with delicious raspberries you bet they’re berry BERRY delicious!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 1 hour
- Cooking: 30 minutes
2 cups plain flour
¼ cup Natvia
145g unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
½ tsp vanilla bean paste
1 cup raspberries, mashed
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup chia seeds
2 tbs Natvia
- Combine the flour, Natvia and butter in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the egg and vanilla and pulse until the dough starts to come together. Add a little iced water if the mix is too dry, or a little flour if too wet.
- Roll into a ball and then flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and then refrigerate for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- Make the jam by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl and then standing for about 10 – 15 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken. Cover and refrigerate.
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of baking paper. Sing a large cookie cutter cut out 12 rounds.
- Grease a cupcake tray and place the pastry inside each cupcake hole. Press down along the bottom and edges
- Prick holes in the bottom of each shell and then place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Dollop the jam inside the tart shells and then bake in the oven at 180C for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection