Get your keto choc fix with our Keto Chocolate Mug Cake! Delicious, gluten-free and whipped up in just 5 minutes. Give it a go!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 1 minute
- ¼ cup chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 1 egg
- ½ cup preferred milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup shaved chocolate, for sprinkling
- Lightly grease 4 mugs or ramekins
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the egg, milk and vanilla essence. Stir to combine with a spatula.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 mugs.
- Microwave for 60 seconds each. Sprinkle with chocolate and serve.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection