Serve up this delicious keto and gluten-free Mexican Hot Chocolate, it’ll fill all your chocolate needs!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: None
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Heaped Cacao Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Crushed Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Ground Cinnamon
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, whisking in the cacao, cayenne pepper, vanilla, cinnamon sticks, Natvia and coconut oil. Bring to boil and then remove from the heat.
- Pass through a sieve into mugs. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- TIP: Make in advance and then chill in the fridge, serving with ice for a chilled version
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection