Enjoy our Keto Salted Caramel Fudge. With only 6 ingredients, prepare these ahead of time as they do require to set before you can enjoy them. This treat is also gluten-free! Enjoy.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 16
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 4 hours
- 1 tbs Coconut oil
- 2 tbs Tahini
- ¾ cup natural Almond Butter
- 1 scoop vanilla Protein powder
- 2 tbs Natvia
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine the coconut oil, tahini and almond butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat until softened. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the protein powder, Natvia and sea salt. Pour into a small brownie tin. Cover and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove and slice into squares
- Keep chilled.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection