These Tiramisu Bites are Keto, raw, and vegan! No baking neither, just freezing. Enjoy these Keto Tiramisu Bites with just 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving!
Find more Keto recipes here.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 2 hours
- 120 g Almond meal (1 Cup)
- 72.5 g Coconut oil, melted (1/4 Cup)
- 1 tablespoon Cacao powder
- COFFEE FILLING
- 37 g Cashews, soaked for minutes in hot water, rinsed and drained (1/4 Cup)
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Coconut cream
- 1 Shot espresso
- 72 cups Coconut oil, melted (1/4 Cup)
- CREAM FILLING:
- 2 tablespoons Coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Desiccated coconut
- 1 - 2 Tbs Coconut oil, melted
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING
- 50 g Cocoa powder (1/2 Cup)
- 72 g Coconut oil, melted (1/4 Cup)
- Almond meal is a great base as it is high in fiber and good fats.
- Swap the almond meal for your favourite granola as a tasty base
- Blitz the base ingredients in the bowl of a food processor until fine. Press into a silicone ice tray mould and refrigerate
- Combine the coffee filling ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blitz until combined. Press on top of the base.
- Wipe out the bowl of the food processor and add the cream filling ingredients. Blitz until combined and creamy. Press on top of the coffee filling
- Chill for at least 1 hour in the freezer.
- Combine the coconut oil and cacao until you have a chocolate topping and use to drizzle over the bites or to dip them in.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection