This is a healthy dessert recipe alternative made completely without sugar. A Lemon Almond Shortbread Cookies recipe made without sugar. Yes it is sugar free.
A healthiest version of Lemon Almond Shortbread Cookies you can get, by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Zest 1 Lemon
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/3 Cup Natvia
Zest 1 Lemon
6 tbsp Butter
- Add 2 Cups Almond Flour to a mixing bowl, as well as 1/3 cup Natvia.
- Zest a whole lemon on the top of the dry mixture.
- Stir the mixture together until evenly mixed.
- Once evenly mixed, add 6 tbsp of melted butter to the bowl and stir.
- Roll the dough mixture up in your hands until is has become a unified ball of dough.
- Roll the dough up in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- Once the dough has been chilled, take it out of the plastic wrap and place between baking sheets and roll with a rolling pin until the dough has become flat.
- Once flat, use a variation of cookie cutters to cut some fun shapes of cookies to place in a baking tray.
- Line a baking tray and spread the cookies out evenly and bake for 15 minutes at 175°C.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection