Recipe by SpamellaB
The perfect afternoon snack! Try these new mouth watering Lemon and Blueberry muffins this week!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 20 Minutes
Flour of choice (can be gluten free)
Natvia Natural Sweetener
Apple Puree, unsweetened
Lemons, zest and juice
Oil of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, Natvia, turmeric and baking powder.
- Whisk together the apple puree, lemon zest and juice, egg and oil and pour into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chia seeds and vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture between the muffin tins and add in the blueberries in the middle and leave some for on top - push them in slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and firmed up and enjoy!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection