Recipe by SpamellaB
This Lemon Drizzle Loaf is fruity and zesty, and only takes 15 minutes to prepare! Perfect for a lunchbox treat.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Natvia Natural Sweetener
Milk of Choice
Juice of 2 Lemons
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flour, almonds, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, oil and lemon juice then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into the tin and bake for 35-40 minutes until firmed up. Leave to cool then pop out of the tin.
- Whisk together the yogurt, Natvia and lemon juice and drizzle over. Decorate with lemon slices if you wish - then slice and serve!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection