Zesty & delicious, we’ve packed everything good into these Lemon Drop Cookies!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection.
- 1/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz Butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 each Lemon, zested
- 1 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz Gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz Almond meal
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon zest and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, almond meal, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon size balls and press down lightly.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes until lightly golden brown.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection