You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
butter, at room temperature
lemon, zested and juiced
2/3 cup/160g/5.6 oz butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups/300g/10.5 oz plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 tsp poppy seeds
1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2-3 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Paddle the butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, and lemon juice and zest and just until combined.
- Scoop into tablespoon-sized balls and place onto parchment paper, press down slightly and if desired make an indent with the back of a flour knife.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection