Recipe by www.marleyandlockyer.com
Light, fresh and fluffy, this Lemon, Ricotta and Almond Cheesecake is delicious that nobody will guess that it is secretly healthy! Dessert for breakfast anyone?
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 3 cups Reduced Fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Natural Greek yoghurt
- Lemon, finely zested
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Flaked almonds
- Preheat your oven to 160C and lightly grease a spring form pan and line with baking paper.
- Add ricotta, yogurt, lemon zest and juice, Natvia and eggs into a bowl (or food processor) and mix until very smooth.
- Add flour and either pulse (processor) or fold through until combined.
- Transfer into your tin and scatter the almonds all over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until light golden and just set in the middle.
- Turn off oven and leave to cool with the door open for a few minutes
- Serve with fresh cream and berries and a dusting of icing sugar if you wish.
- Store the remainder in the fridge. Serves 10….enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection