- 3 cups/750g/1lb 10 oz Reduced Fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup/130g/8.5 oz Natural Greek yogurt
- 1 ea. Lemon, finely zested
- 1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia
- 5 ea. Eggs
- 1/4 cup/38g/1.3 oz Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup/50g/1.7 oz Flaked almonds
- Preheat your oven to 160C and lightly grease a spring form pan and line with baking paper.
- Add ricotta, yogurt, lemon zest and juice, Natvia and eggs into a bowl (or food processor) and mix until very smooth.
- Add flour and either pulse (processor) or fold through until combined.
- Transfer into your tin and scatter the almonds all over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until light golden and just set in the middle.
- Turn off oven and leave to cool with the door open for a few minutes.
- Serve with fresh cream and berries and a dusting of icing sugar if you wish.
- Store the remainder in the fridge. Serves 10….enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection