- Crust and Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz plain flour
- 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz coconut, unsweetened desiccated
- 2/3 cup/180g/6.2 oz butter, chilled and chopped
- 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups/225g/8 oz Natvia
- 4 tsp lemon zest
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp baking powder
Crust and topping:
- Preheat oven to 160°C and great and line a square cake pan.
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the cake pan and reserve the rest.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into cake pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust/topping mixture.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 25-35 minutes, until it is set.
- Allow to cool completely and store in the refrigerator.
Macros for 1 slice: Calories: 171 Fat: 11.8g Carbs: 14.7g Protein: 3.0g
See all posts
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection