- 1 cup/90g/3 oz rolled oats
- 1 cup/120g/4 oz Wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp/70g/2.4 oz melted coconut oil or rice bran/macadamia oil
- 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz stevia sweetener
- 1 each Lemon, zested
- 2 each Eggs
- 1/2 cup/125g/4.4 oz Greek or Soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup/75g/2.6 oz Strawberries chopped
- 1/2 cup/50g/1.7 oz peaches chopped (tinned or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place oats in a food processor or blender and process until a flour forms.
- Tip oats into a large mixing bowl. Add Natvia, baking powder and spelt flour and mix well.
- Add melted coconut oil, yoghurt, eggs and lemon zest and stir until just combined.
- Stir in peach and strawberries until just mixed through.
- Line a ⅓ cup capacity muffin tin with 9 muffin cases, divide muffin mix between cases.
- Decorate with extra fruit if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done. Then allow to cool slightly.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection