This recipe is a healthy low carb biscotti dessert recipe alternative made completely without sugar.
Low Carb Biscotti recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/3 Cup Natvia
3/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Arrowroot Starch
Zest 1 Orange
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup Flaked Almonds
Dark Chocolate for melting (chocolate melting of your own choice)
- Preheat oven to 160°C & line a flat baking tray.
- Add 2 cups of almond flour, 1/3 cup Natvia, 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg, 1 tsp baking powder, and 1/2 tsp arrowroot starch to a mixing bowl.
- Also zest one full orange on the top of this mixture, and stir the lot together.
- Add 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 egg, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, and continue to stir the mixture together until evenly mixed.
- Once the mixture has formed together and become a dough like substance, add 1/3 cup dried cranberries, and 1/3 cup flaked almonds.
- Roll the dough with the cranberries and almonds together in a bowl until the dough has absorbed everything and is all joined together.
- Roll the dough into a loaf shape and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 160°C.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and slice into classic Biscotti shaped slices.
- Place the slices on the baking tray and bake on each side for another 15 minutes each.
- Coat the Biscotti in a melted chocolate of your choice (and a drizzling fashion of your own choice)! Let the Biscotti cool and chocolate harden over the edges.
- Serve with coffee or tea and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection