You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
unsalted macadamia nuts (1 cup)
oats (make sure certified gluten free) (1/3 cup)
unsalted butter, melted (1/4 cup)
cream cheese, at room temperature (2 cups)
Natvia (1/3 cup)
blueberries (1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Grind the macadamias in a food processor, add butter. Grind the oats and mix into the macadamia mix.
- Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and blueberries and mix until combined.
- Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection