You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Cocoa powder (1/2 cup)
Boiling water (1/2 cup)
Natvia (2/3 cup)
Coconut oil, melted (3/4 cup)
Almond meal (1 2/3 cup)
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line and grease a round cake pan.
- Whisk together cocoa powder, boiling water, Natvia in a bowl. Add the vanilla.
- In another bowl, beat eggs for about 3 minutes until the mixture is pale yellow and thick.
- Add coconut oil to egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Add almond meal, baking soda and cocoa mixture until combined.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- The sides will be set and the centre will look slightly damp. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before serving.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection