You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
2 cups muesli mix
50g melted butter
375g cream cheese
3/4 cup Natvia
1 tbs plain flour
a pinch of salt
2 eggs, separated
1 whole egg, extra
1 cup sour cream
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tsp Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- For the base, crush muesli finely. Add melted butter and mix together well.
- Press mixture onto the base and sides of a springform pan.
- Put in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until softened.
- Add the Natvia, flour and salt and mix well.
- Add the whole egg and the two egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form, then whisk in extra Natvia.
- Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mix.
- Pour the filling into the prepared base.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, then allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- Once cooled, refrigerate until firm. This will take about 2-3 hours.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection