Recipe by Natvia
This Mandarin Orange Slice recipe is a luscious, sweet fruit dessert that is so simple to make.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 16
- Prep: 15
- Cook: 30
FOR THE BASE:
Plain flour (¾ cup)
Rice flour (¼ cup)
Natvia (1/4 cup)
Butter, cold & cut into cubes
FOR THE CURD:
Natvia (¾ cup)
Plain flour (¼ cup)
Mandarin juice (approx. 3-4 mandarins)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper.
- To make the shortbread base, combine flour, rice flour, Natvia and salt in a bowl. Add butter and rub between fingers until mixture looks like wet sand.
- Pour into lined tin and press down with the back of a spoon. Bake for 12 minutes until golden.
- In the meantime, make the mandarin curd by add all ingredients into a large bowl and whisking together until well combined.
- Pour over the top of the cooked shortbread and place back into the oven for 20 minutes until the curd has set.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least two hours before sliceing and serving.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection