These shortbread cookies are so irresistibly crumbly and short that they are extremely difficult to say no to. You’ll find yourself reaching for more without even realising!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12-24 depending on size
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cook: 8-12 minutes
- 2/3 cup/160g/5.6 oz Butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia
- 1 each mango flesh pureed
- 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- as needed Natvia (blitzed to fine consistency) for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and then add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the pureed mango flesh and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Scoop out into 1 tbsp balls and flatten slightly and bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and dust with Natvia Icing Mix. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection