- 2 cups/180g/6.3 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup/110g/3.8 oz Chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz Matcha powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz stevia sweetener
- 3 tbsp/60ml/2 oz Rice Bran oil
- 4 tbsp/110g/3.8 oz Honey
- 1 cup/110g/3.8 oz Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, walnuts, matcha powder, salt and Natvia.
- Add rice bran oil or any other vegetable oil, honey. Mix well to combine.
- Spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes. Toss occasionally.
- Remove from oven and toss in dried cranberries while granola is still warm. Let cool completely and store in airtight container.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection