You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 cup/150g/5.2 oz unsalted macadamias
3/4 cup/75g/2.6 oz oats (gluten free)
1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz cocoa powder
1/4 cup/60g/2 oz unsalted butter
1 1/3 cups/250g/8.4 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips
3 cups/750g/1 lb 10 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cups/500g/1 lb sour cream
2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia
2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz cocoa powder
1 tsp peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a springform cake tin.
- Grind the macadamias in a food processor, add the butter and continue to process until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the oats and cocoa powder and process until combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the tin and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add Natvia and sour cream and combine.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mixing well between additions.
- Add peppermint extract and cocoa powder.
- Fold 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate mixture to lighten it, then fold this into the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection