Recipe by Fitness Forster
Craving that coffee taste in a dessert? These sugar-free cookies are the perfect Afternoon Tea snack, even better when eaten with a hot cup of coffee!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves 8 - 10
- Prep 45 minutes
- Cook 10 minutes
Natvia (½ Cup)
Plain Flour (1 Cup)
Oats (½ Cup)
Coconut Oil- melted
Instant Coffee- mixed with 1 Tbsp. Water
- Mix Natvia and coconut oil in a small bowl- add egg, coffee and vanilla and mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix together until it forms a stiff but fluffy batter. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the mixture is in the fridge pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Once 30 minutes is up remove the cookie mix from the fridge. Make small balls of the mixture and then pop on a baking tray- press each ball to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool completely before eating. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection