This chocolate creation is for all chocolate lovers!
Mud Cakes are a staple dessert treat and welcome at just about any event and just about any time of the day 🙊
Now you can enjoy this decadent and indulgent treat without any added or refined sugars! It’s almost too good to be true.
Go on, you deserve this!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 250g butter
- 180g dark chocolate
- 1 ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Natvia
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼cups plain flour
- ¼ cup self-raising flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder, plus extra for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 150C
- Melt the butter, Natvia, chocolate and milk together in a saucepan until combined and smooth Stand to cool slightly.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Whisk in the flours until smooth. Pour into a greased and lined 23 cm cake tin.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stand for 10 minutes in the tin, wait until cooled completely. Sprinkle with cacao powder and serve
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection