Recipe by NutriFitJess
A quick and easy dairy free, egg free Flapjack cookie recipe that everyone can enjoy any day.
- Serves: 8- 10
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 tbsp Oil of choice
- 3 tbsp Natvia
- 1/4 cup Mixed Dried Fruit
- 20g Dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 each big ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 180*C (fan-assisted). Take a non-stick baking tray and spray with chosen oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, natvia, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Next add in dried fruit, chopped dark chocolate, chopped mixed nuts, desiccated coconut and oats. Stir until coated with the oil mixture.
- Peel and mash the banana and stir the mashed banana into the flapjack mixture.
- Once combined, separate into balls and spread separately on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection