You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Shortbread Crust Ingredients
125g butter, softened/slightly melted
1/3 cup Natvia
1 cup flour
1/2 lemon zest
750g cream cheese, softened
300ml sour cream
1 cup Natvia
1 vanilla pod, insides scraped out
1/2 lemon zest
2 tbsp plain flour
- For the crust, cream butter and Natvia until pale and creamy (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add lemon zest.
- Combine flour and stir until well combined.
- Flatten on lined and greased springform tin.
- Place in 175C oven for 15-18 minutes until light brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the softened cream cheese to eliminate any lumps, be careful not to over beat.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat together, the less you beat the better but ensure ingredients are well combined.
- Prepare a small water bath at the bottom of your oven by placing boiling water in a shallow tray and placing it at the bottom of your oven, this will create humidity to help moisten your cheesecake.
- Place mixture on top cooled short bread crust and bake for 50 minutes or until centre is just set.
- Leave cheesecake in oven with door slightly ajar for 2 hours.
- Serve with dusted cocoa, or cream and berries to your taste.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection