You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 0.75 cup rolled oat
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 0.75 cup almond
- 0.75 cup shredded coconut
- 7 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1.5 cups Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 500 g Cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Zest of limes
- 1/2 Juice of lime
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cashew nuts, soaked overnight
For the crust
3/4 cup rolled oat
1/2 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
3/4 cup almond
3/4 cup shredded coconut
7 tbsp Unsalted butter
2 tbsp Natvia
For the filling
1 1/2 cup Heavy cream
1/2 cup Natvia
500g Cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Zest of 2 limes
Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 cup Shredded coconut
1/4 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 cup Cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- For the crust mix all ingredients in food processor and blitz until they are crumbly and softly combined.
- Take the crust mix and press evenly into a 20cm or 22cm medium sized pan.
- For the filling first whip the heavy cream with Natvia until soft peaks form, set aside and chill.
- Blitz macadamia nuts and cashew in cleaned food processor.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add the blitzed nuts, followed by vanilla extract, coconut and both lime zest and juice. Continue beating the cream cheese until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until mixed. Avoid over mixing to keep mix airy and fluffy.
- Pour the mix into the crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection