Recipe by SpamellaB.
This treat is nothing but YUM! Delicious hazelnut bites with our very own palm-oil free hazelnut spread, Nuttvia! Enjoy!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 9-12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Chill: 4 hours
- 100 g Dates
- 100 g Hazelnuts
- 100 g Oats
- 3 tablespoons Cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Natvia
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Punch of salt
- 4 tablespoons Nuttvia
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Cacao powder
- Chopped hazelnuts and cacao nibs, to decorate
- Place all of the ingredients for the base into a food processor and blend well for a few minutes until well broken down and the mixtures comes together to form a flapjack style texture.
- Press into a lined tub or tin (I used a 15cm x 20cm one) and flatted down to cover the base.
- Next gently melt the nut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil then whisk in the cacao powder to form a smooth sauce.
- Pour over the base and smooth out, sprinkle over chopped hazelnuts and cacao nibs and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, pop out onto a chopped board, cut into small pieces and enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection