Recipe by Tiago at The Healthy Beard
You’re going to LOVE these No Bake Raspberry and White Chocolate Squares, colourful and delicious, these slices will go down a treat!
Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6 - 8
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 0 minutes
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- ½ cup Natvia stevia
- 2 tbsp. raspberry powder
- 3 tbsp. coconut milk
- 50ml coconut oil
- 80-100g white chocolate
- Fresh raspberries
- Place the desiccated coconut, stevia, raspberry powder, coconut milk and oil into a powerful food processor and blitz the ingredients until you they are all well combined and sticky.
- Pour into a squares tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate and pour over the coconut mixture, place some fresh raspberries in desired places and place back in the fridge.
- Allow the white chocolate to set and once it has harden, remove from the fridge and cut into squares or rectangles.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection