Recipe by Pamela Higgins
The perfect lunch box treat and a delicious snack between meals, these Oaty Coconut, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bites are super delicious and don’t require any complicated ingredients to whip up.
- Serves: 8 - 11
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Set: 4 hours
For the oat part
175g rolled oats
25g desiccated coconut
3 tablespoons oat flour
4 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
6 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the chocolate filling
- Line a medium-sized tupperware box or tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, oat flour, coconut, Natvia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter and coconut oil then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine and form a flapjack mixture.
- Press ½ of this into the base of the prepared tin to cover then chill.
- Meanwhile beat together the Nuttvia and milk until smooth. Spread this over the chilled base in a generous layer.
- Scatter the rest of the oaty mixture over the top to cover then gently push to pack it in tightly. Chill for at least 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, lift out of the tin, place on a chopping board and cut into small pieces. Enjoy!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection