Recipe by SpamellaB
These Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies won’t last long in your cookie jar
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12-15
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10-12 minutes
Natvia natural sweetener
smooth nut butter
sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, Navia, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the, nut butter, oil and egg and pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Fold in the raisins and chocolate chips.
- Get spoonfuls of the mixture and place onto the sheet. Press down with the back of a spoon or fork and shape into cookies - should make about 12-15.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Leave to cool completely on the tray (they will firm up as cooling) then enjoy!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection