- 1/4 cup/30g Oat flour
- 1/4 cup/30g Buckwheat flour
- 1/2 each Banana sliced
- 1/2 cup/120ml coconut water or almond milk
- 1 tbsp/14g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Sweet Coconut Yoghurt Sauce:
- 5 tbsp/100g coconut yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp/28-56g Rice many or maple syrup to taste
White Chocolate Easter Eggs:
- 100g Coconut butter
- 1/3 + 1 tbsp/100ml Coconut oil
- to taste natural sweetener
- Pancakes, the first step is to blend all ingredients together until smooth. If desired divide batter in three.
- For purple color add 1/2 tsp Maqui powder. For pink color add berry superfood powder. Cook on a low heat in a non stick pan for a couple of minutes each side.
- Sweet Corn Yogurt Sauce, Mix all ingredients well and pout over pancakes.
- Finally the making the White Chocolate Easter Eggs, the first step is to, heat ingredients over a double broiler until melted.
- Divide and stir through super food powders to desired colour.
- Purple - Maqui powder Pink - Berry superfood powder Green - Matcha Powder Yellow - Turmeric
- Pour into molds and chill until set!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection
Ombre Pancakes - Natvia - 100% Natural Sweetener