Pop the kettle on and enjoy your next cuppa with a slice of our Orange and Cinnamon Tea Cake!
Find more of our delicious tea cakes here!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 80g butter, melted
- ½ cup Natvia, plus extra
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon, plus extra
- 1 – 2 tsp orange zest
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Slices of orange, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Pour into a greased and lined cake tin. Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove and stand in the tin. Remove and place on a wire rack
- Decorate with slices of fresh orange and sprinkle with extra Natvia and cinnamon
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection