Pop the kettle on and enjoy your next cuppa with a slice of our Orange and Cinnamon Tea Cake!
Find more of our delicious tea cakes here!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 80g butter, melted
- ½ cup Natvia, plus extra
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon, plus extra
- 1 – 2 tsp orange zest
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Slices of orange, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Pour into a greased and lined cake tin. Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove and stand in the tin. Remove and place on a wire rack
- Decorate with slices of fresh orange and sprinkle with extra Natvia and cinnamon
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection