You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups plain yoghurt (non fat)
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 4 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 1 bunch rhubarb, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
- 1.25 cups Natvia
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 Zest of 1 orange
1 cup/250ml/8.4 oz skim milk
2 cups/500g/16 oz plain yoghurt (non fat)
1 tbsp/16g/0.5 oz Natvia
1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz boiling water
4 tsp gelatine powder
1 bunch rhubarb, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia
3 tbsp/60ml/2 oz water
Zest of 1 orange
- Bring milk to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add yogurt and Natvia into milk mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Combine boiling water and gelatin powder and whisk until dissolved.
- Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture.
- Divide between four dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Combine all ingredients together and heat over medium heat, stirring until Natvia dissolves.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until the rhubarb is tender.
- Allow to cool complete and place onto panna cotta.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection